Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4K Summary 4-6 (March)

I was assigned to comment on three blogs that were blogs by kids. The kids blogs that I commented on was Crusader, Damien, and Grace. Crusader is a very outgoing young boy and in his blog he talked about how excited he was to get a new Netbook for school. Crusader said that this Netbook would be a tremendous help with his studies at school and he is so grateful. The second kid's blog that I commented on was Damien. This particular blog post was about volcanoes and it was very interesting and was filled with many instructive facts. One of the main points that I remembered about his volcano post was that the Roman god of fire was called Vulcan. The third kid's blog that I commented on was Grace, and she talked about Blocky and Talky. Blocky was the person who built things and talky was the person who talked a lot. In her post she called the two persons blockhead and talkhead, which I thought was very interesting and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment