Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project #10 Personal Learning Network (PLN)

When I first heard about a PLN, I did not get the full understanding of what it was. Now that I know, I have had a wonderful experience with my progress in developing a good PLN.  Even though I am still learning more and more about the Personal Learning Network it is easy to understand, especially if you are someone who has heard about it, but did not know what it was.  A PLN is a very helpful tool for teachers and students who want to make their teaching career more successful and more organized. PLN's helps you to be a better organizer and it helps you to find things on projects that can be saved in personal folders. The things that I found that I could do with a PLN is incredible. Having my Twitter, Facebook, and Skype accounts organized in such a way that it is much easier for me to access and I am able to embed websites into folders that I can personally name. You can have all the top websites right in front of you like one of your favorite news highlights. You can store all of your favorite encyclopedias, books, and music in folders that you can access at anytime. Having a PLN is a great tool that will help teachers to continue their journey into the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment