Sunday, May 1, 2011

Progress Report on Final Project #16

     For my final project me and my group decided to do a project based on an interview that would inform people about different technological tools that we used in our EDM 310 class and also technological tools that we use everyday. I think that we did a great job on this particular project we used analysis and cognitive thinking to make this video. One of the first things that was helpful for this project is that we was able to make a script and then we elaborated things that would be helpful to our viewers. At first we were a little unsure of what would be a good video, but we wanted our viewers to learn also. So, we put our thoughts on paper and picked the best topics for our project that would have an overview on all the things that we were trying to accomplish.




2 comments:

  1. I do not find a link to the video in your post. Where can I watch the video. I should be able to do it from your post. Please correct so that I can evaluate your final project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched your video. You must also post it on YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete