Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K summary post

Jordan L, was the first student blog that I commented on and his blog title was "My Opinion". He stated that him and other fourth graders were having trouble with the third graders during lunch time. For lunch, instead of the fourth graders going to the cafeteria they have to eat at their desks. Jordan thinks that it is unfair because the fifth and third graders makes the most noises and gets in trouble the most, but the cafeteria employees blames the fourth graders for everything that happens.

Aimee S, was the second student blog that I commented on and her title was about riddles. Aimee in my opinion thinks about the riddles a lot before she post them on her blog. The riddles made a lot of since and some of the riddles were very fascinating to read. Understanding the concepts of a riddle and what it means is very crucial and tells whether it is fascinating or if it does not make any since.

Zach B's, was the third student blog that I commented on and his title was "My New Airsoft Gun".  Now I really don't know if this gun is real or fake, but he seemed very excited about his new gun.  He explained and said that it shoots straight line shots, and is great for entering and winning the airsoft war. 

No comments:

Post a Comment