Sunday, February 6, 2011

C4T#1

The teacher that I was assigned to was Ms. Jenny She. The first post that I commented on was about teachers not giving up on students. I think that all students should be able to get a second chance no matter how bad they are. This post was so touching because the example used was a starfish that was given a second chance to live and not die. The child said that saving one starfish can make a difference. To me saving one child from being left behind makes a big difference. It should not be about me, but it should be about the students, and making sure that they are excelling in their school subjects.

The second post that I commented on was about Ms. Jenny She's cultural activities that was used to help her students interact with the world. These students not only interacted, but they learned about a different culture. Cultural activities should be apart of every schools teaching plan. These students had fun playing the roles of another culture that was diverse from their own. Learning should be done in different ways and I think that Ms. She did a great job of helping her students to interact with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment